Eurocheck was established by Willie Nugent in 2001, Eurocheck Security Consultants is a leading provider of worldwide security training to Groups and Individuals.
Our specialist security trainers are all ‘current’, have recently worked in various hostile environments and are in the best position to give you the up to date training that you require.
We have conducted security training for many human rights organisations, Non-Governmental Organisations (NGO), charity groups, corporate organisations, journalists and individuals operating in or going to operate in hostile environments.
Our domestic security trainers have many years of experience working and training in the Irish Security Industry.
- Planned Security Awareness,
- Hostile Environment & Crisis Management Training,
- Journalists Hostile Environment
- War Crimes Courses
Link to Training Courses Section >>
What training is covered?
- We supply security awareness briefs with optional hostile environment courses available on request.
- As with all our training, we are very glad to chat about your requirements and adjust the course content accordingly.
- The package includes pre-course reading, practical exercises and online training using Zoom.
Subjects covered include:
- Country security briefs,
- Planning & preparations,
- Conducting basic risk assessments,
- Natural disasters evacuation plans, airports, hotels/accommodation, taxis and travel,
- Negotiation strategies,
- Avoiding and dealing with sexual assault,
- Checkpoints and carjacking.
In the optional hostile environment course, we cover avoiding and dealing with kidnap, avoiding and dealing with landmines, unexploded ordnance/explosive remnants of war and IEDs (Improvised Explosive Devices) including suicide attacks and how to avoid them.